Hypnosis is one of the oldest and most research-backed forms of complementary medicine in the world. With hypnosis downloads for stress and anxiety, you can get the benefits of hypnosis without visiting a doctor’s office. You can use a stress relief hypnosis app to stay calm and focused no matter what life throws at you.
How Does Hypnosis for Stress Management Work?
Stress comes at you from every angle, including your work, your family, your relationships and your worries about the future. It can cause anxiety and put you at risk for serious illnesses.
When you need to manage a mountain of stress, turn to hypnosis. Experts say this often-misunderstood technique can help you change your focus, become more mindful and ease your anxiety. Here’s how.
1. Lift Your Mood with Hypnosis for Stress Management
Working in a high-stress environment can literally kill you. That’s why numerous studies have focused on how people in high-stress careers use hypnosis for stress. Studies on dental students, trauma nurses and surgeons all found hypnosis helped them feel more positive, optimistic and relaxed.
This wasn’t just in their heads. As one comprehensive study found, hypnosis exerted a measurable effect on the parasympathetic nervous system, which is the bodily system that regulates your mood.
As the study concluded, “Hypnosis is an innovative, low-technology, self-modulated approach to stress reduction and health promotion.”
Hypnosis for stress management worked for these people, and it can work for you. Hypnosis downloads for stress and anxiety can teach you how.
2. Improve Your Mental Focus
The American Psychological Association defines hypnosis as “a natural state of aroused, attentive focal concentration coupled with a relative suspension of peripheral awareness.”
In that state of intense but relaxed concentration, you can work better and learn faster. Research supports the link between hypnosis and mental focus.
In one study, hypnosis helped medical students learn surgical skills more quickly. In another, researchers found that people who experienced hypnosis “achieved higher scores on creativity scoring categories, and their performance was statistically superior on a composite index of overall creativity.”
4. Face Changes Without Fear
Do you find yourself worried about the future? Change can cause tremendous anxiety, even if it’s a change we want. Fortunately, hypnosis for stress can guide you through an uncertain future.
You can’t control the future, but you can control how you face it. Using a stress relief hypnosis app can help you view change in a positive light and calm your anxieties.
5. Do It on Your Own
Hypnosis for stress management is a legitimate, clinically proven treatment. You don’t need to visit a psychotherapist or other professional to experience hypnosis, however. With a stress relief hypnosis app, you can reap the same benefits in the comfort of your home.
At UpNow, you’ll find a wealth of hypnosis downloads that can help you improve your life and get more out of every day. These downloads were developed by certified hypnotherapists trained in Europe and the US. They rely on proven techniques refined over years of use with millions of clients.
Hypnosis is a rewarding pursuit that can enhance every aspect of your life. If stress is getting in your way, learn how hypnosis downloads from UpNow can help. It’s easy to get started with a free trial plan.
UpNow Health only uses high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed articles, to support the facts within our articles. All our articles are reviewed by experts to ensure that our content is accurate, helpful, and trustworthy.
1. Leona VandeVusse, Lisa Hanson, Margaret A. Berner, Jill M. White Winters, Impact of Self-Hypnosis in Women on Select Physiologic and Psychological Parameters, Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic & Neonatal Nursing, Volume 39, Issue 2, 2010, Pages 159-168, ISSN 0884-2175, https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1552-6909.2010.01103.x. (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0884217515302690)
2. Sroka, G., Arnon, Z., Laniado, M. et al. Hypnosis-induced mental training improves performance on the Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery (FLS) simulator. Surg Endosc 29, 1024–1029 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00464-014-3786-1
3. Michael A. Ashton & Roy D. McDonald (1985) Effects of Hypnosis on Verbal and Non-Verbal Creativity, International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis, 33:1, 15-26, DOI: 10.1080/00207148508406632
4. Jessie Kittle, MD, David Spiegel, MD, Hypnosis: The Most Effective Treatment You Have Yet to Prescribe, The American Journal of Medicine, Published: November 07, 2020, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjmed.2020.10.010