Better Sleep with Hypnosis Downloads
Do you find yourself struggling to stay awake during afternoon meetings or powering through your day with energy drinks? You are not alone. In fact, sleep problems have been called a global epidemic, with just over 16 percent of people reporting serious sleep problems. In some areas, that number is even higher, reaching 40 percent in Bangladesh. A lack of sleep is strongly associated with a variety of negative health outcomes, including an increased risk of obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes and mood disorders. If you are ready for a better night’s sleep, it might be time to think about trying sleep hypnosis audio download.
Insomnia and Hypnosis
If you have a hard time falling or staying asleep, you might have insomnia. Symptoms of insomnia can include:
- Not being able to fall asleep easily
- Waking up frequently at night
- Waking up too early in the morning
- Feeling tired when you wake up
- Feeling sleepy or fatigued during the daytime
- Having difficulty concentrating or struggling with your mood due to a lack of sleep
Occasional insomnia affects about half of adults at some point in life, but when it becomes chronic, it is time to look for solutions. Our sleep hypnosis audio downloads have been used to treat a wide range of habits and conditions. They are designed to help you reframe your thoughts and retrain your brain. For those who struggle with insomnia, our sleep hypnosis downloads offer an alternative to other therapies and medications that could have side effects. With hypnosis, you will learn to relax and fall asleep more quickly and stay asleep longer.
How Hypnosis Can Transform Your Sleep Habits
Hypnosis does not make you fall asleep. In fact, you will be aware throughout the audio session. Instead, you will be in a state of highly focused concentration that is also deeply relaxing. It works by helping you feel calmer as the tension leaves your body, and you will get into the right frame of mind for sleep. More than mere symptom relief, however, sleep hypnosis audio can also help you deal with the issues that could be causing insomnia, such as anxiety or mood disorders, by accessing emotions and subconscious memories, restructuring your mindset and promoting healthier coping mechanisms.
Sleep hypnosis downloads can help you spend more time in deeper, more restful sleep. A 2014 study found that women who experienced hypnosis spent 80 percent more time in deep sleep after listening to a sleep hypnosis audio tape and slept two-thirds longer, too. A 2017 study found that hypnosis was especially helpful for those who were struggling with psychologically-induced insomnia. Patients who experienced hypnosis noticed improvements in both sleep quality and quantity and better daytime functioning. They also experienced improvements in their mental health, including less anxiety, depression and hostility. Our sleep hypnosis audio downloads guide you through the self hypnosis process so that you can enjoy these same results in the comfort of your own home.
Is Sleep Hypnosis Online Right for You?
If you are struggling to get to sleep or if you are having a hard time staying asleep, a sleep hypnosis mp3 download might be the answer you need. Sleep hypnosis online works by walking you through the steps of self-hypnosis so that you can relax, focus and get yourself into a sleep-ready mindset.
UpNow.com offers a wide selection of sleep hypnosis downloads to help you get started. If you are ready for a better night’s sleep, check out our site and our app today.
UpNow Health only uses high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed articles, to support the facts within our articles. All our articles are reviewed by experts to ensure that our content is accurate, helpful, and trustworthy.
1. Stranges, S., Tigbe, W., Gómez-Olivé, F. X., Thorogood, M., & Kandala, N. B. (2012). Sleep problems: an emerging global epidemic? Findings from the INDEPTH WHO-SAGE study among more than 40,000 older adults from 8 countries across Africa and Asia. Sleep, 35(8), 1173–1181. https://doi.org/10.5665/sleep.2012
2. Sleep and Disease Risk, Division of Sleep Medicine at Harvard Medical School, http://healthysleep.med.harvard.edu/healthy/matters/consequences/sleep-and-disease-risk, Accessed 4th December 2021.
3. Common Sleep Disorders, Cleveland Clinic, https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/11429-common-sleep-disorders .Accessed 4th December 2021
4. National Sleep Foundation. Sleep Disorders. (http://www.sleepfoundation.org/articles/sleep-disorders) Accessed 4th December 2021
5. American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Study Finds That Sleep Disorders Affect Men And Women Differently. (https://aasm.org/study-finds-that-sleep-disorders-affect-men-and-women-differently/#:~:text=Working%20at%20AASM-,Study%20finds%20that%20sleep%20disorders%20affect%20men%20and%20women%20differently,night%2C%20and%20excessive%20daytime%20sleepiness.) Accessed 4th December 2021.
6. American Sleep Association. What is Sleep? (https://www.sleepassociation.org/about-sleep/what-is-sleep/) Accessed 4th December 2021.
7. Alan Mozes, Hypnosis may improve Deep Sleep, WebMD, Published June 19, 2014, https://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/news/20140619/hypnosis-may-help-improve-deep-sleep#1
8. Serban Ionela Lacramioara, Padurariu Manuela, Ciobica Alin, Cojocaru Dumitru, Lefter Radu. The role of hypnosis and related techniques in insomnia. Archives of Biological Sciences 2013 Volume 65, Issue 2, Pages: 507-510
9. Cheng, M. , Yue, J. , Wang, H. , Li, L. , Zeng, Y. , Fang, X. , Li, X. and Wen, S. (2017) Clinical Hypnosis in Reducing Chronic Insomnia Accompanied by Rumination. Open Journal of Social Sciences, 5, 296-303. doi: 10.4236/jss.2017.59020. https://www.scirp.org/journal/paperinformation.aspx?paperid=79325