Where do you see yourself in a few months? Are you happy with the direction your life is taking? Do you want to make some changes? Are you stuck in a negative cycle and not sure how to get out of it? Do you need more focus and direction in your personal or professional life? UpNow’s free self-hypnosis audio is a powerful tool that can help you focus, get motivated, nurture personal growth, and find your purpose. Are you ready to get started? Here is what you need to know to get out of that rut and move forward in your life.
What is Holding You Back?
Many of us have specific goals and dreams for our lives. We have a vision or an idea of what we want for ourselves. Unfortunately, there might be a vast gulf between where you are now and reaching those goals. You need a road map, but first, you need to identify what is holding you back.
Whether you are dealing with a major life change or the stresses of day-to-day life, it all takes a toll. Our free self-hypnosis mp3 download can give you the power to free yourself of your worries and enjoy a renewed sense of freedom and possibility.
Stress, worry, and anxiety can burden you more than you realize. When you experience a stressful event, your body prepares to protect itself from the potential threat. You breathe faster, your brain speeds its activity, your muscles tense, and your heart beats faster. These physiological changes are critical for helping you outrun or fight a predator. Once the threat is gone, your body should return to normal fairly quickly.
However, long exposure to perceived threats has a very different effect, and your body never gets a chance to return to its baseline. The reactions that are designed to save your life can ultimately threaten it, increasing your risk of:
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Depression and anxiety
- Irritability and anger
- Digestive problems
Using Free Self-Hypnosis Audio Downloads
Take your life back before stress takes a hold on you with our free self-hypnosis mp3 download.
UpNow’s free self-hypnosis mp3 download is designed with you and your needs in mind. With hypnosis, you can take a proactive approach to your biggest issues. Whether you are struggling with a lack of motivation and direction or you simply need a better way to manage stress and feel more relaxed, hypnosis is key. Using our free self-hypnosis audio regularly can help you develop and nurture the tools you need for success. You can feel more relaxed, calm your mind, and give your subconscious the right suggestions to nudge it towards renewal.
UpNow’s free self-hypnosis audio downloads can help you transform virtually every aspect of your life, helping you:
Are you ready to take control with our free-hypnosis downloads? Hypnosis is not a quick fix but an exercise that can help you grow and change over time. The more you use it, the more you will get out of it. It is relaxing, easy to use wherever you are, and can be incorporated into your normal daily routine.
Visit UpNow.com today to find out more about our free self-hypnosis audio downloads or to subscribe to our newsletter.
UpNow Health only uses high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed articles, to support the facts within our articles. All our articles are reviewed by experts to ensure that our content is accurate, helpful, and trustworthy.
1. 5 Things You Should Know About Stress. National Institute of Mental Health. https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/stress
2. Self Hypnosis Techniques. UpNow Digital Hypnotherapy. https://upnow.com/self-hypnosis-techniques/
3. McCann, B. S., & Landes, S. J. (2010). Hypnosis in the treatment of depression: considerations in research design and methods. The International journal of clinical and experimental hypnosis, 58(2), 147–164. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207140903523186 . https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2856099/
4. Mayor S. Simpler psychological treatment is as effective as CBT for depression and is cheaper, study shows BMJ 2016; 354 :i4114 doi:10.1136/bmj.i4114 bmj.com/content/354/bmj.i4114/rr
5. Assen Alladin & Alisha Alibhai (2007) Cognitive Hypnotherapy for Depression: An Empirical Investigation, International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis, 55:2, 147-166, DOI: 10.1080/00207140601177897